Baden Borough 2023 Meeting Notice
Pre-meetings for the Baden Borough Council will be held on the 2nd Wednesday and regular meetings will be held the 3rd Wednesday of every month. The only exception will be in December where pre-meeting will be the first Wednesday and the regular meeting will be on the second Wednesday. The meetings will be held at 6:00 PM in the Council Chambers of the Baden Borough Municipal Building, 149 State Street, Baden, PA 15005.
- MUNICIPAL AUTHORITY – 2nd Tuesday of every month at 5:00 PM in Council Chambers.
- ZONING HEARING BOARD – 1st Monday of every month at 6:00 PM as needed. September meeting will be held on the 2nd Monday if needed. Separate notice will be given for hearings.
- CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION – 1st Monday of every month at 6:00 PM as needed. September meeting will be held on the 2nd Monday if needed.
- PLANNING BOARD – 4th Monday of every month at 6:30 PM, as needed.
- LIBRARY BOARD – 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7:00 PM, at the library.
- PARKS & RECREATION – 4th Tuesday of every month at 6:30 PM. All board meetings are open to the public and will be held in the Baden Borough Municipal Building except where noted. Any citizen wishing to attend any meeting who may need special accommodations should call the borough office in advance to the meeting at 724-869-3700. Any changes to the above schedule will be published in advance.
Elaine K. Rakovan
Online Utility Bill Payments & Account Management Now Available!
The Borough of Baden is excited to offer residents an easy and convenient method to view and pay their Utility Bills online by going to https://badenborough.authoritypay.com/.
You may also make a payment by phone or check your account balance 24/7 with our automated phone service by dialing, (844)548-8519.
This is a fee-based service. A convenience fee of 3.35% with a minimum fee of $2.00 will be applied to all credit/debit card, PayPal, Venmo payments and $2.00 will be applied for EFT/ACH (e-check) payments. There is an additional $0.95 service fee on payments made by phone.
PLEASE NOTE: When registering for your online account, you’ll be asked to provide your account number and CID. Both of these numbers can be found in the upper-left corner of your utility bill.